Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

100 word Challenge

It's been years since you  left us behind in this crazy world,
hearing everything you did to get our family to where we are today is
magnificent , its crazy sitting here near your grave kissing a flower and saying
goodbye. My mother always said to me “ you were a good man you taught
her how to live” I always wondered what you looked like and how you lived this
crazy world. Growing up not knowing my grandpa is the worse because I feel
like my heart is not complete without you or anyone else who’s gone before me.
I have always heard good things about you and hearing it makes me flout in the air.


One thing I have always wished was for you to come back,
but I know that God knew it was time and he took you for a reason.
I hope your pains have left and it’s sunny up there.
One thing is that I LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claudia, it's me Kaliamata, i really like how you have put a lot of fantastic vocabulary in your writing,i also like how you put a lot of information and details about your Grandpa and how you have never met him in real life. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia.
    My name is Mya and I am a Year 8 student at Grey Main School.
    Wow what and amazing piece of writing! You used a great variety of language and I really enjoyed reading this. You hooked me in which is great! Was it hard trying to make sure you only had 100 words?
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.