Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

Bio Poem

Bio Poem
Claudia
I am Funny ,Annoying, Wired ,
I am a granddaughter of Nanivi and Luseane Sili,
A daughter of Pililolo sili
Nice, Kind,Talkative
Experienced going to Aussie for the first time and turning 12
My fears are Cutting my hair, Heights,
My Wishes is to have a baby brother in the future
What i have achieved is having my class on the news
I was born at Auckland Hospital New Zealand,  
And live at 66b chlenbrun Christian  Mangere East.

Sili  

WALT :
To describe myself using the structure of a bio poem.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Claudia,

    I really love the effort you put into this poem. Just a quick reminder, think about where your capitals go. But overall, this is a really lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia,
    That was a lovely poem about you. I have also been to Australia for a holiday. You're funny, I am too in my own way. I learnt a lot about you from your poem. here is something about me. I don't like nightmares but I really love collecting the mail! Have you thought about cyber safety when posting your poem? You don't want to give too much personal information because it's not safe (address..).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claudia.
    My name is Mya and I am a Year 8 student at Grey Main School. I really like your Bio Poem. You did a very good job of describing yourself.How long did it take you to write this poem? Also how old were you when you went to Australlia and have you been to any other countries.
    Thanks.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claudia, this is a very appealing self, realisation. I think that this poem tells me more about yourself then a piece of writing. Keep up the good writing👍🏽

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claudia,
    This is a very good Bio Poem about you. I really like your fears it is very good, it is good to cut your very long hair because you hair blows all over my face.
    Keep up the great work.
    Helena:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.