Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Feeling Successful

Good evening Mrs Tui 

I have one thing to say I had amazing day with you in maths. I am really proud of myself because I got to learn something and got to understand it, I didn't learn anything because I was telling myself that I couldn't do it but than today I believed myself and said I can do this and now I feel so much successful that I am confident person and can sometimes talk confidently. I feel like I need to work more on problem solving on my x's and divide by. So yeahh!!! I walked out of that room and felt that proneness  in me that i did something and learnt something and also I want to work more with you on maths SO  THANKYOU MRS TUI 


4 comments:

  1. Well done Claudia. Keep it up. Mrs Tui is trying her best to help you all. We are at Manaiakalani and your blog came up. So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud of you Claudia. You did. You take charge of your learning. You have the power to make the change. We will keep working together. Fakalata ee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely letter to your teacher, Claudia. I am so proud of how you listened to your teacher.
    I am also proud of your positive attitude and the difference it made. Keep up the great learning and you will succeed at anything you put your mind to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claudia it Crystal form Paparoa Range School and I like how you are thinking positive about yourself and i'm glad you are feeling successful keep thinking that way and you will feel alot better.miss D our teacher she always tells us to think positive to be and work positive thank you for putting this on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.