Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Writing Goals

Writing Goals

*To plan and group my  ideas effectively before writing.
*To add detail to my ideas by using specific vocabulary and to give examples.
*To use appropriate punctuation correctly and consistently in my writing.
*To ensure my writing clearly flows to guide the reader in relation to my purpose.
*To ensure that my writing makes sense by having excited senses.  

Goals I Am Trying to Improve
In my learning I am trying to improve to ensure my writing clearly flows to guide the reader in relation my purpose.

The Goal I am Working on
The Goal I am working on is to ensure that my writing makes sense by having excited senses, and To plan and group my ideas effectively before writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.