Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

On Queen's Birthday

Thursday June 9 2016

What I did in the weekend

On Queen’s Birthday


On the weekend it was Queen's Birthday on the Monday. On that day me and my family went out to the movies to watch Add Man. When we went to watch it I said to my mum “We forgot something” she said “What?” “Popcorn and some drinks.” So we went to get it. After we got it when we walked into the theater where we went to watch the movie. It was full in there so I said to my mum how are we going to fit in, there is nowhere to sit. So we went to tell the man at the door, he said let's go to another theater where you can watch it. When we got into that theater it was just us and one other family. It was just about to start, we watched it all. My favorite part of the day was spending time with my family at the movie, I wish to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.