Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2015

My best holiday in my life.

              The Best Holiday in my Life
On the second day of the holiday me and my family went to Rainbows End. The best thing was spending  time with my dad because I never usually see him.

When we got to Rainbows End we walked in and my first word was WOW  because it was lovely to be back to Rainbows End because its was so not cool BUT now it's so so good and crazy because Rainbows end has new rides.

The first thing that we did was got some food because we were hungry. We brought Butter Chicken for all of us and we brought some drinks too.

Then I asked my dad if me and my two sisters could go on the log and my dad said yes why not let's go now. When we hopped into the log it felt so scary. My sisters said who is  shaking the boat because it's so creepy. My sisters were so scared, I was not.

The next thing we went on were the new rides too. And then my mum and dad said it's time to go home because it was getting too cold for my papa and nana. Then I said thank you to my mum and dad for taking me and  my sisters to Rainbows End.The best rides were the new rides because they were exciting and we went so so so crazy on the new rides.

That day I felt excited, crazy and happy. It was a lovely day at the Rainbow's End, my family had a great day at Rainbows End.<MAN IT WAS GOOD THERE.>


















Rainbows End we walked in and my first word was WOW  because it was lovely to be back to Rainbows End




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.